Direkt zum Inhalt springen
International Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Accreditation of Courses
- IGSSE credits are awarded for the attendance of lectures and participation in courses of the curriculum's modules A-D.
- For modules A and B a minimum of 5 credits, for module C a miniumum of 15 credits, for module C a minimum of 9 credits is mandatory.
- Doctoral researchers may collect more credits in any module but have to achieve the a minimum of 50 overall credits to accomplish the IGSSE program and receive the IGSSE certificate.
Confirmation of Course Participation
- Successful participation in subject-related and scientific skill trainings (lectures, courses) have to be certified by the course instructors, doctoral researcher´s supervisor or Project Team Leader (PTL).
- Credits for courses at institutions other than TUM may be granted, subject to the supervisors approval and the compatibility of seminars with IGSSE courses in terms of form and content.
- The doctoral researchers keep track of the courses taken and the credits awarded during one semester on his/her Academic Record Sheet (ARS).
Recognition of Credits
- At the end of the semester, the supervisor/mentor or Project Team leader approves the ARS with his/her signature.
- The ARS needs to be turned in to the IGSSE Management Office by the end of the month following the semester in order for the credits to be recognized.
- The IGSSE office regularly notifies the doctoral researchers about the amount of credits achieved.
May - 2017