IGSSE´s transferable skills training module motivates young scientists and engineers to a critical reflection on the academic, cultural and socio-scientific rapport of modern technologies.
Doctoral researchers can choose from courses, seminars and trainings in
- Communication & Information: presentation & negotiation techniques, rhetorics, professional moderation, lifelong learning, scientific communication, scientific writing, etc.
- Ethics & Responsibility: ethical issues, theory of science, globalization, etc.
- Personal & Career Development: conflict management, emotional competence, time & self management, networking skills, career planning, etc.
- Economics & Innovation: basic principles of economy & business life, technology management, product design, venture capital, brands, patents & licenses, etc.
- Cultural Competence: 'going international', contemporary history, international project management, gender training, language courses, etc.
Find many suitable courses in the TUM Graduate School training program and get an overview of all IGSSE training partner institutions.