Register now: ICMSB 2017
26-28 July 2017, TUM Study and Science Center, Raitenhaslach
The 15th International Conference on Molecular Systems Biology (ICMSB) is dedicated to modeling in biotechnology, synthetic biology and biomedicine, as well as to multiscale modelling and noise in biological systems.
Confirmed speakers are
- Prof. Michael Savageau, University of California Davis (USA)
- Prof. Eberhard O Voit, Georgia Tech (USA)
- Prof. Ursula Kummer, University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- Dr. Haralampos Hatzikirou, Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (Germany)
- Dr. Eva Balsa-Canto, Institute for Marine Research CSIC (Spain)
- Prof. Neda Bagheri, Northwestern University (USA)
- Prof. Vassily Hatzimanikatis, EPFL (Switzerland)
Submission deadline for abstracts: 1 May 2017
Five selected communications will have free quota for publishing in Processes journal. The best communication will receive a monetary prize.
For more information and registration please check the ICMSB website.